So, my brother likes to make fun of me for blogging. He's 3 years younger than me and loves to tease me (I think he still holds a grudge from the days I used dress him up like a doll). Since we are both home for the holidays, this teasing happens more frequently. We have many Christmas traditions, one of which is to make each other homemade Christmas cards. He usually takes this opportunity to make fun of me in some way. This is from this year's card:
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Nog and Blog
Merry Christmas and welcome to my inaugural blog entry. Let's cut the Yule log (lol) and get down to business:
Top 10 Things a Brother Doesn't Want to Read or See on His Sister's Blog
1. No matter the context, the word "porn"
2. No matter the context, the word "foreplay"
3. A picture of his Father in thigh-high, jean cut off shorts
4. A picture of himself in any compromising attire/ situations
5. No matter the context, the phrase "softcore erotic"
6. The use of "naked" in reference to any story about Grandma
7. Any reference to Justine Bateman; I prefer to live my life as if she never existed (I'm not sure what sort of problem he has with Justine Bateman)
8. Any ambiguous reference to BJ (an infamous old boyfriend of sorts)
9. Any personal references to anything remotely intimate
10. Any reminder in how useless you were in regards to yard work