Monday, December 1, 2008

What I Want for Christmas...

Giant Silk Bow- Hair barrette or brooch, $30
Found on Etsy by LouLouLovesYou


12kt Gold-Filled Double Skinny Tag Necklace Hand Stamped Personalized with your Message, $67
Found on Etsy, by uptownstudio


"Slim Aarons: Once Upon a Time", $47.25
Found at Amazon.com

Wicked Good Moccasins, $49.95
Found at L.L. Bean.
(I've been asking for these for the past 3 years!)


LOMO Diana F+ Camera Kit, $99
Found at Fred Flare


One Year of White Pages. $38
Found at A+R

5 comments:

Kim Caro said...

That is cool how fashion goes in circles all the time. Man I should never throw things away :P sike! I am non pack rattish at the moment.

Anonymous said...

How strange that I just found your website yesterday and then get a notification to tell me you'd mentioned my things in your blog!, sweet.
Loulou
xo
http://www.louloulovesyou.co.uk

Jennifer said...

Is Mr. Black paying attention to this?

{Tara} said...

Such a cute bow!!!

lauren bacchus said...

I love love love lomography cameras! They are so much fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails