Monday, March 30, 2009

Sweet P & Sage: An Interview


I just found this interview with Sweet P & Sage Vaughn on the Coco & Kelley blog. Sweet P was always one of my favorites on Project Runway, but I especially enjoyed reading this interview which discusses the collaboration between herself and her husband, Sage on a limited edition collection for Pulp Lab. This all happened back in October of '08, but it was still fun to read, especially being the wife in a husband & wife collaboration like Every Little Counts.
To read, click here

1 comment:

elsie said...

thanks for sharing that interview I'm a sweet pea lover myself - it's wonderful to know that she's getting more exposure and opportunities to showcase her talent! and collaborating with the hubbs - that much have been SWEET!

Related Posts with Thumbnails