Sunday, January 24, 2010

lost in love, again.




NEW!!! i've been wanting to do prints for awhile now, but i am usually so wrapped up in business as usual to spend much time on experimenting. but here we have it- 2 limited edition "lost in love" prints just in time for valentine's day.

so this is graphic was inspired by my love for air supply- yes, i am not afraid to admit it. i've been loving them for a long, long time.  we originally did this print last year as part of our "love song" collection  (there's still 2 pieces left! AND a tote bag)- sometimes i just can't stop myself!  in case, god forbid, you have never heard this song, perhaps you are too young to know- listen here.

8 comments:

fadetoblack said...

awesome print!!!
love the colors!

drollgirl said...

you love air supply?!?!? well, that just made me laugh out loud!!! i have many guilty pleasures in the music department. i am pretty sure you would be horrified. for example: 38 special! neil diamond! the fifth dimension! all things metal! ah hahahahah :)

Danielle Barbe said...

really great! your love of air supply made me giggle a bit. we're all allowed our guilty pleasures, right?

http://www.daniellebarbe.blogspot.com

Heart Charlie said...

Oh yes, I am familiar with air supply :) I love this print, very amazing ;) I wish I could wall paper my bathroom in it!!!

Anna said...

LOVE IT! Tote bag may be next on my list of purchases :)

Speaking of.. I got the Anna tee the other day. I LOVE IT!!!

Ruth @ xruthloves said...

Gorgeous colours, would be great in a quirky room as a feature wallpaper :) xx

Natalie Charlotte Turner said...

Thats so cute!!! :)

www.Skippinginheels.blogspot.com

Every Little Counts said...

ohh! it would make good wallpaper. going to be thinking about this...
thanks guys!

Related Posts with Thumbnails