PR Couture here with us for Top 5 Fridays. Not only is Crosby the founder of PR Couture, she is also the Senior Social Media Strategist for Red Door Interactive. I also know she has more up her sleeve than I can keep track of- she amazes me... I don't know how she does it all! But besides being a social media maven, she just so happens to be a girl after my own heart. I knew we shared a lot of the same loves (Anais Nin & Francesca Lia Block to name a few), but after reading her top 5's, I realized we have even more in common...
1. Stealing Beauty
2. The Girl in the Cafe
3. Ginger and Cinnamon
4. Conversations with Other Women
5. Better Than Sex
1. Dangerous Angels - Francesca Lia Block
2. The Golden Notebook - Doris Lessing
3. The Handmaid's Tale - Margaret Atwood
4. Twenty Love Poems and a Song of Despair - Pablo Neruda
5. The Passion - Jeanette Winterson
Top 5 Songs to Make Out To
1. Rock My Boat - Dntel featuring Mia Doi Todd
2. Cry to me - Otis Redding
3. Islands - the XX
4. I've been thinking - Handsome Boy Modeling School featuring Cat Power
5. Con Toda Palabra - Lhasa de Sela
Top 5 Crushes of All Time
1. Johnny Depp - so sort of embarrassingly unoriginal but one sorrow of girlhood was being born 3 minutes to early to share a birthday with this delicious twin of my zodiac
2. Glen Hansard - of The Frames and The Swell Season and the lovely movie Once. Watch that man sing live and tell me you don't wish you were his muse (plus he covers Falco).
3. Neil Gaiman - a brilliant mind, brittish accent and amazing hair, he is my mystical literary king
4. Jordan Catalano "I just love how he's always leaning against stuff. He leans great."
5 Words to Describe Falling in Love...
For more of Crosby:
Thanks Crosby! We love you!