Friday, March 5, 2010

we love haus.



I wanted to share this little video with you about Haus, a new shop that just opened in Bloordale Village in Toronto. I am not only in love with Haus because they carry Every Little Counts, but because they are just plain awesome. I had the opportunity to speak to William, one of the owners (featured here in the video), and I immediately wanted to transport myself to Toronto to give him a big huge hug. He just gets it....and that's rare in this industry. So watch this video to see more about what Haus is about...and be on the lookout for our "Ode to Anna Karina" and "A Literate Passion" styles!

In the meantime, I am going to start planning my trip to Toronto....

For more on Haus:
Website
Facebook

5 comments:

kimvee said...

Thanks for the comment :) I would love to visit this store one day, it looks fantastic!

kimvee.blogspot.com
omvintage.etsy.com
ohmyvintage.blogspot.com

Anna said...

Great video! If only I were closer to Toronto!

xo

Faux Naif said...

ooh, if you come to toronto, make a pit-stop by montreal... i swear it's more fun, hehe!

Anonymous said...

I love how the female owner is wearing her Anna shirt - as I am wearing mine today, to a Joan Jett concert. That shirt is on of your most popular creations!

i don't love how they have to explain how Henry and Anaïs are! But at least the customer bought the shirt!

Great store....

Camille Torres said...

Lovely. I will go to Toronto with you if Adam can't!

Related Posts with Thumbnails