Tuesday, April 13, 2010

we love you.

I have some of the sweetest customers ever. I really, really do...
anna karina, every little counts, softspoken
Rachel also makes many, many things I love like this and this. Check out her entire shop here.
Marianne from Toronto dressing up our "Faraway Places" tee.
Crosby from PR Couture wearing our "A Literate Passion" tank.
(Crosby just won "Blogger of the Year"at the Influence SD awards!)

If you've bought something from Every Little Counts, we want to see you! Post your favorite pics on our Facebook page

6 comments:

iliketweet said...

Awesome, love the last one!


tweet tweet tweet

x

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment.
Gorgeous vests.

Marina Siero said...

very nice blog!
thanks for your comment:)
xo

Iva Messy said...

OMG!!! I LOVE YOUR PIECES!!! AMAZING!!!

Micaela said...

these just made me smile!!!! how awesome :)

amy, i tagged you for something i think was fun and i'm dying to know what kind of purse you have ;) and more!:

http://dolcevitamicaela.blogspot.com/2010/04/balls-are-to-men-what-purses-are-to.html

xoxo

AlicePleasance said...

I should post mine too! The Anna Karina is my new favorite tee :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails