Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pandora.com


Over the last few months I have become obsessed with Pandora.com. It's like a radio station dictated by you and your tastes... and it's free! You can create stations by typing in the name of a song or an artist, and Pandora creates a station made up of similar songs. Genius! This is the perfect solution for me because I get bored so easily. I am tired of my ipod. I hate radio commercials. And I can't concentrate on listening to NPR while working. And it's rare that you can find Skid Row or Debbie Gibson on the radio these days. I am definitely guilty of some late nights singing along to my favorite old songs. It's sort of addicting.

Some of my favorite stations that I've created are:
The Bangles, which also includes songs by Tiffany, Madonna, Whitney Houston, and Starship.
Skid Row, which includes songs by Guns N' Roses, Motley Crue, Ratt, and AC/DC
The Carpenters, also including Elton John, Chicago, and Dionne Warwick
Heart, with Blondie, Fleetwood Mac, and Foreigner

But that is not all, they pretty much have everything.
www.pandora.com

1 comment:

Beat Black said...

oOOo, iv never heard about pandora.com before, im on my way!

Related Posts with Thumbnails